Kwang-Youn-Gi Engineering Co maintain state-of-the-art technology and service at international levels. They are in a joint and cooperative venture with Azuma Kako Co. Ltd. Japan, which is the world leader in low temperature welding and reconditioning processes.
With its headquarters at Kaohsiung, they are the leading marine repair service in Taiwan with an international clientele.
- Steel hot works (welders certified by GL)
- Diesel engine, machinery & boiler maintenance/repairs
- Engine parts reconditioning (authorized by MITSUI MAN B&W
and approved by GL)
- Parts & stores supply (new & used)
- Electric & electronic services
- In-water services (inspection, cleaning and hull/propeller repair) Life saving apparatus & fire fighting services (lifeboat, liferaft, fire extinguishers)
- Crane & lifeboat load test by water weights
- Ultrasonic thickness measurement (all major class approval) KEMEL sterntube seal services
Hellenic Industrial & Marine Agencies (H.I.M.A), was established in March 1994 for the purpose of representing and promoting the activities of foreign firms in the field of shipbuilding, drydocking, afloat and underwater ship-repairs, marine and industrial equipment manufacturing and supply of spare parts. At present it represents shipyards and ship repair units all over the world.